Thursday, August 2, 2007

in love with hedera

I cast on for my hedera socks yesterday. One of my students cancelled so I was able to knit @ work. :)I'm using knitting notions yarn (classic merino sport) in the colorway golden olive. I think I described the color and pattern as being glorious yesterday to my fiancé, in the car on the way to that blasted clinic.
Don't you agree? :)
Here it is below as of like 1 o'clock this morning. I was listening to and watching Apocalypto last night and decided I'd stop working on my sock once I got to the heel.
This is such an easy pattern. I just might make a second pair of these socks in a stretchier material so there's more give.
And the heel? Perfect.

6 comments:

  1. oohhh must hurry up and get to this pattern in my queue! LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! and you're making swift progress, which is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pattern--I made a pair in a green too--but your color is much cooler! Know you'll enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great socks - love the color. I think I will be adding this pattern to the queue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yes it does look glorious! Hehe, I love the color, and what a pretty lace pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!