Friday, August 31, 2007

my real post for today

I just had to post about the absolutely stunning yarn I just received from White Willow. Have you ordered from her yet? If not, you definitely need to order from her very soon. I know, some of you are on a yarn diet..so maybe you shouldn't look at what I'm about to share with you...






Now, I present to you, Cherry Bomb:

Sigh. Isn't she gorgeous?? She even feels heavenly. I couldn't stop touching it. This is my first purchase from Brooke and it is for sure the first of many.

Today was our staff party at my boss's house and it was a lot of fun. I carpooled with my partner teacher and her family (husband and adorably cute and hilarious son). Here's to many more staff gatherings! Ohh!! And I received a check today so I won't be poor until October. It turns out that at my new school, they have the sense to pay their staff every two weeks--like most normal people. I haven't felt this normal since I first began working! Practically every place I have worked has paid me on a monthly basis. Now the trick is going to be managing my money--will I do it wisely or poorly? Hmm...at this point, things aren't looking good. Luckily this need to spend money on yarn will taper off--or so I think! I hope everyone has a lovely Labor Day weekend. I will be spending it here at home, doing absolutely nothing (or so I think!).


4 comments:

  1. Now you KNOW that color is right up my alley, so in that case, I think you should send it to me immediately!...:p Well, okay, I didn't think so, but it was worth a try--drool, drool... Great yarn and fabulous color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty yarn. Her shop is in my faves. :)

    Manage money wisely? I'll have to learn that someday. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!