Thursday, August 9, 2007

my first chewy spaghetti sock club shipment!!

Don't look if you don't want to ruin the surprise!!! My yarn was in this cool lil bag from messie-crafty. This bumper sticker came with my yarn.
And here's a close-up of the button that came with my yarn. :)
And ta-da, here's the reveal! The colorway is called frivolous. It reminds me of spring veggies for some reason.
A better shot of my first skein of chewy spaghetti ever!
Amanda just mentioned to me that Chewy Spaghetti is having a Holiday Sock Club and there are still a few spots left..I was good and didn't sign up!

9 comments:

  1. You know I HAD to look! I can not wait to get mine! Awesome!

    And since you are going to be good I'll be good and not join the Holiday club too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i love the bag the yarn came in (and the yarn, too!). : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm trying hard to not join sock clubs - I already have yarn I need to knit up - but I'm tempted - her yarn is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it made it there safe! (and really, there's no reason to deny youselves- sign up for the holiday club! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty yarn! I see waht you mean about the veggies..Gotta love SEX (stash enhancement xperience! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, pretty yarn, and it came with such neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty pretty yarn.. i looked but showed retraint.. work starts in a week and I need to get ready for those 720 some kiddos.... i need some knitting mojo....love the swell hat.... I think i may need to make one of those for me :-).... that's the problem.. finding too many things for me and need to get moving on Christmas knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!