Thursday, August 9, 2007
my first chewy spaghetti sock club shipment!!
Don't look if you don't want to ruin the surprise!!! My yarn was in this cool lil bag from messie-crafty.
This bumper sticker came with my yarn.
And here's a close-up of the button that came with my yarn. :)
And ta-da, here's the reveal! The colorway is called frivolous. It reminds me of spring veggies for some reason.
A better shot of my first skein of chewy spaghetti ever!
Amanda just mentioned to me that Chewy Spaghetti is having a Holiday Sock Club and there are still a few spots left..I was good and didn't sign up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know I HAD to look! I can not wait to get mine! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAnd since you are going to be good I'll be good and not join the Holiday club too. ;)
oooh, i love the bag the yarn came in (and the yarn, too!). : )
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I'm trying hard to not join sock clubs - I already have yarn I need to knit up - but I'm tempted - her yarn is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOH! That yarn IS tasty! YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteGlad it made it there safe! (and really, there's no reason to deny youselves- sign up for the holiday club! ;) )
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty yarn! I see waht you mean about the veggies..Gotta love SEX (stash enhancement xperience! lol)
ReplyDeleteOoh, pretty yarn, and it came with such neat stuff!
ReplyDeletepretty pretty yarn.. i looked but showed retraint.. work starts in a week and I need to get ready for those 720 some kiddos.... i need some knitting mojo....love the swell hat.... I think i may need to make one of those for me :-).... that's the problem.. finding too many things for me and need to get moving on Christmas knitting.
ReplyDelete