Friday, August 31, 2007

My Personality

One of my friends did this and I thought it was pretty cool so I'm sharing. :) I think the results are pretty accurate. What's your personality?? My Personality
Neuroticism
8
Extraversion
52
Openness To Experience
46
Agreeableness
74
Conscientiousness
79
You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

2 comments:

  1. wow, your nice. I just did that test and it is too embarrassing to post, pretty much the opposite of yours. I'm thinking I answered something wrong. I care about people! really I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're nice. I did it, too, and we're about opposites. Hehe, must be why we're friends, opposites attract...blah..blah.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!