Friday, November 3, 2006

new gallery up

I spent a greater part of yesterday afternoon into last night working on a new blog which now holds pics of all my finished objects, since I started blogging. Being the perfectionist I am, I had considered taking out my knitting journal and photographing everything I've got in there prior to my setting up a blog and put it up in the gallery but I'm not that much of an overachiever anymore!! It was such a pain to do but I guess I'm glad that now I have a gallery. Now I just need to learn to change the header and create a button for myself. :) With all the time spent on the computer yesterday, I did very little knitting. In fact, I owe myself 6 inches off of that besotted now. Blasted. I guess I should've thought about the possibility of my choosing to not feel like knitting during the next 16 days (that's all it should take to finish it if I actually keep up!!). It doesn't help that I lost my favorite cable needle either. The next row I'm on is a cable row too. That's really why I didn't complete my 3 inches for the day! I've got homework to do. I have to finish reading my chapter and I have work on my floor plan. Yes, I have another project due this Monday and we have to present it. I don't care about the presentation. I actually have my floor plan figured out in my head, sort of. I just have to figure out the number of bathrooms for each classroom. We are to design a floor plan for a school serving 44 children. I can't remember the breakdown but it's infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Oh I just want this class to end already. Does it seem like my feelings about this class have gotten worse? They have. I just want it to end. We have one more midterm, a final, and one more project due plus the extra credit which I actually have to get on the ball with now that I remember! Then it will be over. Will I take part 2? I don't know yet. I'll need to know who's teaching it first!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about an FO blog, too. Lazy me! I need to do one so I can remember what I've already knit.
    Good luck on your homework. That's another skill of mine. Helping with homework.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new gallery. I've left you a comment there but just wanted to say job well done! Especially with blogger being one giant pain in the backside recently!

    The aliens are great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!