You are looking @ the tail of the airplane and the very beginnings of the wings. You can't really see the color-which sucks because I like it. It's faded denim in peaches n' cream. My fiancé picked it out.
Okay...shower and grey's..gotta make it to grey's..
Thursday, November 16, 2006
no knitting in this post...wait a minute! here we go...
I haven't knit a stitch all day. And I'm pooped. I don't remember being this tired when I worked M-F and taught my own class. Guess that's what happens when it's been almost 5 months since you've been in a classroom! I was with Kindergarteners today as opposed to 4th graders which was fine. I was actually glad to be with Kindergarten although I came home with a headache and AR said it may have been induced by some 5 and 6 year olds! I had a good day though. I told the teacher I wasn't sure what exactly I was supposed to do since I'm not used to 2 teachers in a room. She said I did great. I spoke with the asst. dean and I guess I'm going to be placed on their sub list. Lord. I kinda hope they won't need me that much. I miss my sleep!!! I know, it's money-that could come in useful from time to time! I just don't want to get burnt out. Then I've got this school up north calling and emailing about a 1st/2nd grade position that starts in January. Um, no thank you. I'm currently committed to SoCal-aside from all the complaining I do (just not here!) about how it makes no sense for it to be 80 degrees and November!
I've thought about knitting today @ least. I was sad that I didn't get to work on my airplane cloth. I'm a third of the way done. I don't plan on touching anything knitting-related tonight. I'm going to shower and then I'm going to watch "Grey's Anatomy" and then I think I'll be off to bed. I'm that tired. I thought about my besotted headband too. Oh, by the way thank you to everyone for all the nice comments on how beautiful the scarf came out. :)
Okay, I couldn't resist. I had to post some kind of knitting-related pic! Sorry it's a bad one. I was too lazy to get up and go into the kitchen where I usually do my pictures!
You are looking @ the tail of the airplane and the very beginnings of the wings. You can't really see the color-which sucks because I like it. It's faded denim in peaches n' cream. My fiancé picked it out.
Okay...shower and grey's..gotta make it to grey's..
You are looking @ the tail of the airplane and the very beginnings of the wings. You can't really see the color-which sucks because I like it. It's faded denim in peaches n' cream. My fiancé picked it out.
Okay...shower and grey's..gotta make it to grey's..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those little ones can wear a person out. Yay for being on the sub list. You can work some, and have bits of $ for yarn. North? Does north mean cold? Here, north means cold, and I want warmth!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info! Unfortunately, I have two Wal-Marts near me, and they both have horrible yarn depts.
ReplyDeleteI grew up in Huntington Beach, and lived all over Orange County after that.
Love your dishcloths---looks like you're a fast knitter!
Awww that's the year, besides the second and third grades that I really wanted to teach. Kinders...
ReplyDeleteThey do have those high voices though and they hardly ever stop using them!
Please stay in SoCal. It's too darn cold everywhere else, almost.