Thursday, November 30, 2006

calm, cool, and collected

AR posted this on her blog so I thought I'd take it too. I knew I wasn't a stress case. I think if I had taken this before I became a woman of leisure, it'd be way higher!
Your Stress Level is: 40%
You are slightly prone to stress, but generally you keep it under control. You know how to relax and take things as they come, even when your worlds seems to be falling apart. Occasionally, you do let yourself get stressed out, but you snap out of it pretty quickly.

6 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! I think mine's only 69, because of the knitting. It must be helping, cuz I'm under a lot of stress right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky and with my three boys and the middle one (14) I'm afraid to take the test...it probably would be 150%...LOL. Guess I have to look on the bright side...I could have 3 girls and that would be worse or so I have been told!!
    Keep knitting...it helps with the stress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine came back at 62. What would you expect from running a marathon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MIne's at 52.... of course my kids are clammering for stuff in the background and I'm trying to knit... doing a pretty good job of ignoring them actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do you think is this month's (andi's) kal?
    I have a guess but won't tell ou unless you wanna hear.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!