Monday, August 7, 2006

#2

Repost: This is hat #2 for my future niece. I hadn't realized what a bad picture it ended up being. I'll have to take another pic and repost it.**I hope this is a better pic!** You can see the detail though. I hope it won't
be too big for her head. I asked my sister if she thought maybe their child would have a big head and then I showed her the hat! Oh well. It's the thought that counts. I now have 3 projects left in my project bag. That second sock, my cable scarf for the IHS kal that I'm in (I haven't touched
it in @ least a few weeks!), and I've got the second piece to my one skein
gift to finish up. I think today I'm going to work on that one skein gift and try to @ least get the second one finished. There's one more piece to go
and then I can finally mail it off. I hope she'll like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!