Sunday, August 13, 2006

the creatures have invaded!

Well, this is what I plan on sending my one skein secret pal. I hope she likes them! These toasty pocket creatures really stretched my knitting prowess. I'm not bad after all. The first one looks like it has no face but it actually has bobble eyes. The other two have button eyes. They're all filled with sachets of rice and lavender. I hope she isn't sickened by the scent! I have yet to mail them out to her because I can't bear to part with them just yet. They're still sitting on our kitchen table exactly like in the picture! :) In this picture, they are with the one I made for my fiance. I guess I improved with each one. I wish I had gotten a better pic of the tail because it's so cool! Here he is alone. If you look really closely, you can see a lil smile on him. :) Oh yeah, his name is Squirt.

1 comment:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!