Friday, August 4, 2006

What I've accomplished (part 2)

It's been so long since I tried to post more than one pic in a post that I forgot there's a certain science to it! I refused to have to retype what I had already typed about the bootie (because that's the only way I know how to work around it!). Therefore, here is a separate post. This isn't the hat I had wanted to make so it's going to have to be one of many (or @ least 2!). I started another pattern but thought I had already made someone else that same hat last summer when it turns out, I made this hat last summer. Oh well. I'm going to start on another hat (they're so easy and quick!). Then I'm going to try to finish my gift for my secret pal for the one skein exchange as well as the 2nd bootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!