Friday, August 4, 2006

What I've completed so far (part 1)

This would be bootie #1 for my future niece. :) I finally figured out how to knit the damn thing. I tried to knit this same bootie last summer and for some reason I and the pattern weren't working well together. I tried again not too long ago and I saved what I did so that I'd have a visual of what not to do. Thankfully, both of the Debbie Bliss books I purchased had patterns that would give me this bootie. For some reason, her pattern made much more sense to me. It was such an accomplishment to finally figure out how to knit the freakin' thing. Now I just need to add embellishments and stuff but I'm saving that for when I finally have a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!