Wednesday, August 16, 2006

oh my stars!

I have been quite busy today but not in terms of knitting! I posted a couple of questions on the conquering cables kal and the help I got is what has made me so busy. If you are a frequent visitor to my blog (that would be..oh, just me!) you'll notice the new progress bars! Plus I changed the template so I had to figure out how to post the buttons since I didn't do it the first time around, my fiance did. I wasn't happy with the progress bars I started out with so I had to figure out how to make them the way I really wanted them..and that I did. :) I feel so accomplished because I did it all by myself!

3 comments:

  1. Whew! I know coding can be complicated and frustrating! way to go! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, but are you going to share with the technically illiterate HOW to make those dinky progress bars? Enquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!