Tuesday, August 22, 2006

my apologies

To those who have been to my blog recently! I didn't know that my links weren't up. I made a mistake when creating my photobucket account, wanted it disabled and then emailed saying why I wanted it disabled and asked if they could just fix my mistake and they chose to disable it! I added a counter! :) Now if I could just figure out how to add a calendar, all will be well in my world. My yarn that I'm waiting on to start my garterlac dishcloth will be arriving shortly! I've been waiting very patiently for it. I just placed an order last night for some peaches and cream yarn too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Rhoda, popped over from Ireland to see how you were doing and love your blog! Thank you so much for the detailed info on how to add to my sidebar! Will try it out today when I'm all alone and peaceful and nobody will interrupt... Thanks again.

    Isn't everybody lefthanded? There are others?

    Jo
    celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jo! :) I hope the info helped you out. I'll have to go to your blog to check it out. And no..everyone isn't left-handed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!