Thursday, August 24, 2006

another FO: garter stitch shoes

Here they are, a complete pair! :) I was dragging along to finish the second one. I was dreading having to do the seams..which took forever! I worked on them while watching "Final Destination 3" haha. I'm going to wait on adding the embellishments because I'm not quite sure what I want to add. I have some little rosettes that I could add but I dunno yet. We'll see how it goes. And now, on the needles I have my first of 2 baby mittens. There was a pattern on the knitty gritty site. I started the pattern, didn't like it because I want to avoid having to do anymore seaming and I frogged it. I hope it fits. I'll definitely post a completed pic of the first mitten and when I have the pair done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!