Friday, August 18, 2006

FO: Textured Slip Stitch Dishcloth Done! :)

I actually completed it a couple of days ago but I didn't have a chance to post a pic of the completed project until now. So here it is. I'm a bit behind on the dishcloth kal because I'm waiting on my yarn that I ordered to get here! I tracked it, and the stuff I ordered should be getting here on Tuesday. Then I get to start on the garterlac! Right now I'm contemplating joining the triangular shawl kal that the knitting voices group started way back in January! Thankfully, it's ongoing. I might just be the last one to join. Oh well. I have yet to make a shawl and I actually wanted to make one during the whole poncho craze. I've got a poncho that was given to me by one of the parents @ my school and unfortunately it's too big. The wheels have been turning as to what I'd like to make with all that yarn...

3 comments:

  1. Join the Triangular Shawl KAL!!! I am so not done, I need someone to help pace me thourgh it!!! LOL Seriously - love your Slip stitch cloth. I've got leftovers I think might work for mine, I just need to DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michele-not sure if you're going to see this comment but I have tried to join and they haven't admitted me yet!

    alliesw, thanks! It's similar to the mason dixon pattern..it's SO addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!