Tuesday, January 2, 2007

100!!!!!!!

I had wanted to get to 100 before 2007 hit but oh well. Here I am, 2 days into the new year and I'm at my 100th post! Here's to many more. :) Well, my fiance and I did some babysitting early on during our stay at my parents' house and I saw it as my chance to get some pics of my niece wearing some of the stuff I had knitted for her! :)Here she is wearing the mitts I made her. They came off a few minutes later. She's notorious for getting both hats and mitts off her hands. Next time, I need to make some that are attached by an i-cord. Here she is wearing one of the hats I had made for her. Obviously she's outgrown it but I just wanted to see by how much. I doubt that she's big enough for her penguin hat. I didn't have a chance to get a pic of her trying it on. :( Here's her sweater with buttons that my fiance picked out. :) She better wear it soon before she outgrows it!! She's starting to not fit in some of the clothes they got her! She's a lil eating machine. :) I affectionately refer to her as bulldog. lol. I told AR that I would try to capture a picture of my niece showing off her bulldogness and here's what I got. :) Here's a great one my sister took. I got the antlers free from Old Navy. Here's some great ones I took on Christmas Day. :) Like Aunt... Like Niece.She's just recently discovered that she can put her fingers (or her whole hand in this case!) in her mouth. That bright light is the flash on my sister's cameraphone.Then look what happened once my sister took a pic! No pictures, please!!Okay, last one because you're probably sick of seeing my niece!! Here she is after my fiance woke her up on our way back from our walk around the neighborhood. She fell asleep before we even left the driveway and slept through the whole 2 hour walk! She's so precious. :)

12 comments:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous - what a sweet child! Lydia

    PS Congrats on your 100th...that's a pretty good milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is adorable. How lucky is she to have an auntie that knits for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks michelle and lydia for the comments on what a cutie my niece is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! She is so beautiful. She really looks just like a little doll.

    Happy 100th. I missed mine, I meant to pay attention, but I forgot and posted about 5 more times before I noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute! I have a niece who's a couple months old, I wish I could see her! (and my other niece and nephew while I'm at it lol) They are all in SoCal though so I don't get to see them often. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG your niece is so adorable! And look at all that cute stuff you made for her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and Happy 100 too! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so precious!! (even though her Auntie thinks she looks a bit like a bulldog!)
    They grow so fast at that age...everytime you turn around they are outgrowing something :)

    Keep on knitting as fast as you can....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 100th!!!! Your niece just keeps on getting cuter!! So glad you had a nice visit with your family and even got some knitting done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your niece is such a cutie! How lucky you are to have such a little doll to knit cute girlie things for! Congrats on your 100th blog post---I think it will be about another year or two before I get that far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is soooo cute :) Who can tire of seeing a baby in knitted things???
    Congrats on your 100th post! I know i'll make it but it might be next year at mt rate :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on 100 posts and your niece is absolutely precious. What a lucky girl to have an aunt who loves her so much and knits for her. I should know I once was that girl! (not you niece, but you get the picture)

    sorry I've been absent... too much to do with the in-laws here.....

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!