Saturday, January 27, 2007

A-B-C Meme

I realized that this meme has been sitting and waiting to be completed for the last couple of weeks! Here it is in its entirety. A- Available or single? Nope, engaged. :) B- Best Friend? Marco C- Cake or Pie? Hmmm....cake though I do love pie too! D- Drink of Choice? water E- Essential Item? kiehl's lip balm F- Favorite Color? green and blue G- Gummi Bears or Worms? worms H- Hometown? Salinas, CA I- Indulgence? dark chocolate or soy dream rocky road ice cream J- January or February? I guess February K- Kids and names? No kids L- Life is incomplete without? uhhhh.... M- Marriage Date? No date set yet! N- Number of Siblings? 1 brother, 1 sister O- Oranges or apples? apples...fuji P- Phobias/Fears? Let's see...fear of not finding the right job, fear of having to stay in this apt. for the rest of my life with our crappy neighbors, fear of not getting to have any children, fear of my parents passing away, etc! Q- Favorite Quote? What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger" Nietzsche (I just learned that this quote came from him!) R- Reason to Smile? it's Saturday!!!!! S- Season? Spring. I love when everything starts blooming again. T- Tag three people! I don't want to! lol. U- Unknown Fact About Me? I have a giant chicken little piƱata (in the hallway of my apt.) V- Vegetable you hate? bean sprouts W- Worst habit? complaining too much..I should add worrying too much/what iffing too much! X- X-Rays you've had? teeth, neck (from a car accident I was in), foot Y- Your favorite food? italian Z- Zodiac? Taurus

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Dark chocolate. My fave!

    I was wondering what your favorite colors were. Now I know! Those are one of my sis's favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice just tagged me for this...I'm going to have to work on mine now! :)
    Since we don't know each other in real life this is probably the next best way to learn about each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!