Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What kind of knitting needles are you?

hakucho had this quiz over on her blog so I thought I'd take it (again). The first couple of times I got bamboo. So I just had to post what I got this time around. Don't ask me how I got turbo-charged cos I sure as heck ain't turbo-charged @ all. lol.
What kind of knitting needles are you?
You are "turbo" charged.Fast moving and classy, you get things done with power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be deceiving, since what you really value is quality and efficiency. As you're careening around those corners in life, finishing a dozen knitted objects each month, stop and smell the roses. Don't miss the beauty of process! Take this quiz! Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

  1. So much for being "twins"! I would have thought we would be the same kind of needles, since we were both dishcloth cotton :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! I got the same result, which is even more hysterical because anyone that knows me knows that I am a total turtle, and am more likely to finish 12 projects a YEAR than 12 a month!! :) Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our similarities are striking... both turbos and both dish cloth cotton... although I prefer to knit my cloths (ones that don't have ssk etc) on bamboo!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!