Tuesday, January 9, 2007

a quickie

So, I realized the other night or the other day (whichever!) that I have yet to even talk about my little day trip to San Francisco with my mom and my fiance! I can't go into full and complete details right now but I can provide a teaser photo and try to post tomorrow if not the next day. :)Here's another. knittingmama actually mentioned these things on her blog one day a while back. My mom and I found these at the gift shop near the Golden Gate Bridge. Okay, I better get going. I still have dinner to make and lesson planning to do. Btw, my first day went okay. It could've been better but it was in no way as awful and horrible as I had been envisioning. Now I just need to fine-tune.

4 comments:

  1. omg! Is that yarn in a drink cup? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be one of the coolest things I have seen in a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fun these kits. Too bad it's always with acrylic yarn. (Ok, I'm a yarn snob!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and every day will get easier and easier... this is my 20th year and somedays are like a walk in the park and other days I swear I wish I were a dentist or something!

    so what's with the yarn kit????cute packaging,

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!