Friday, January 26, 2007

so I switched...

and you know what?? I don't get what all those blog posts were about that I had read that were talking about the conspiracy behind blogger going beta, then blogger statedthey were no longer in beta, the templates aren't in html anymore, etc. My blog still looks the same. Of course, I haven't tried to play around with anything so it's been an easy transition! :) I'll do some toying around tomorrow maybe and see what this blogger beta stuff is all about. Glad to see all my groups back on my dashboard though. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't played around with it, or updated the template, or anything, 'cuz I'm a chicken!

    I don't have time to fool with it right now, anyway. We'll see what happens when I do.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!