Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I finished!
I picked up The Christmas List again last night and guess what? I could not put the book down. I finished it in the wee hours of the morning to the sound of rain. It left me with a warm feeling inside which is just what I've been needing. I'm going to return my two books to the library and I hope to get lucky again and find some more good books to read! Also while I'm at the library I hope to catch up on some blogs!
I did a bit of knitting on my leafy greens yesterday. I've started the fourth repeat of the body and then I'll be able to work on the edging. I wanted to work on my crack sock but I knew if I started, I wouldn't put the thing down until it was the wee hours of the morning so I opted to read instead!
Yesterday afternoon before going to the hospital, I wound the two skeins of yarn selected by my husband for his future socks.
This is deep forest earmarked for the gridiron sock pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great yarn!
ReplyDeleteI love it when I'm reading a book I can't put down!
Hey... leafy greens! I love that! And those colors are so super yummy. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's good that your internet is back :) It must have been hard not to cast on those socks, but now you'll have something to look forward to later. Love the colors of the yarn :) Both will be very handsome....
ReplyDeleteLove the yarn! I am reading a Christmas book right now too.
ReplyDelete