Tuesday, January 5, 2010

meme

I had totally forgotten about this meme until I saw it on Robyn's blog. You post the first sentence from your first blog post of every month for 2009. I can't even remember if I blogged at least once every month..hopefully I will surprise myself. ;) January: Here are all my finished objects of 2008. February: I spent yesterday catching up on a few things and can now announce that as of right now, I'm caught up on all my blogs, most emails, and uploading pictures to flickr! March: I spent the weekend knitting furiously. April: Apparently, I'm now a permanent rider on this crazy train. May: My birthday began with a lil party @ school. June: I finished knitting my wedding shawl! July: Before I go into this rant, we got back from our lil trip up north on Tuesday night. August: Well, last week was a whirlwind week (I should be used to those by now!). September: And so the new chapter of my life begins..though it isn't all that I had hoped it would be! October: The Princess And her cake. November: Is there a reason all knitting pattern chart symbols aren't the same across the board? December: I've been meaning to post but end up not posting because I haven't any pictures to show off and I know that pictures make posts much more interesting! Thank goodness this year finally ended. Here's to hoping 2010 is a better year.

6 comments:

  1. So glad you did the meme too! It's a fun one! I've done it now I think 3 years in a row 06-09!

    I only started blogging religiously in the fall of 05, so I couldn't do it in 05..

    Not even sure where I saw the idea originally from, maybe it's marked in my 06 post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I hope you are having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2010 has got to be better than last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got your letter today. We are keeping you and your husband in our prayers for a speedy recovery!

    Will try to write to you this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to you on a great year in 2010! It can only get better, right? How is your hubby doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted you to know that French Picnic loves ya, baby!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!