Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finished Projects of 2009

I'm a bit behind with all this but bear with me. You all have an idea of what my life has been like the last few days so I know you don't mind at all. I was kind of bummed that I didn't get as many projects completed this year as I have in the past so I must make up for that in this new year! I made 4 hats, 1 pair of mittens, 2 pairs of fingerless mitts, 3 scarves, 1 shrug, 5 pairs of socks, 4 cowls, 4 shawls, and 2 sweaters. So without further ado, here they are: 1. hat 2, 2. mittens, 3. rivolo, 4. mitts for E, 5. zombies, 6. close up of athena, 7. a folded butternut scarf, 8. beret, 9. diamond fantasy shawl, 10. ruffles, 11. multnomah, 12. cafe au lait mitts, 13. peas?, 14. maximus, 15. blackberry cowl, 16. vent d'est vent d'ouest, 17. something blue, 18. sesame, 19. macduff hat, 20. the blues, 21. vintage rose socks, 22. mathematical equation socks, 23. ishbel, 24. wedding shawl, 25. fire socks, 26. ribbed lace bolero I'm not sure why the picture is so teeny.

2 comments:

  1. Nice FO's for 2009!!

    I also have 30 FO's for 2009.

    Even though your picture might be tiny on your blog, if you click on it, it opens up larger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looks like you accomplished a lot to me :)

    Very Nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!