Sunday, January 31, 2010

a bit of progress

The sun finally cooperated (and I'm actually home for once!) so I was able to get a bunch of shots of all my current projects plus ones I've finished in the last month or so. Here's a decent shot of my super cupcake hat.
Here's leafy greens.
Though I was unable to get a pic of me actually wearing it. The hubby isn't feeling all too great and he's the only one I'd trust to photograph me wearing it right now. Might have to wait until my sister is here so I can have her wear it and I'll take the pic! Here are a few more shots of leafy greens.
I wanted to share the close-ups of the stitch pattern. :)
Now here's a shot of my finished super cupcake cowl!
There was another hospital visit Friday morning for surgery so I worked a teeny bit on that habitat hat.
It's slowly coming along. I was getting a lil annoyed while I was working on this hat because no one had come out to tell me how the surgery went so I messed up a couple of cables but they were easy fixes! Thank goodness I've made this hat once before or I might not have caught the mistakes.
Last night I decided to dig up my gust scarf! It's not that far from completion. I think it was the needles I was using (blunt addi turbos) that were making me not want to work on it. I switched to some addi lace needles and it's been a bit easier. Though I was a tad distracted while working on it last night because we were watching "The Goods."  When I saw the first 10 or so minutes of it around Thanksgiving, I thought it was going to be funny. It ended up being rather disturbing! My brother has some other movies on his laptop that I put onto a flash so we may try to watch at least one of those movies tonight. Now here's gust:
And here are some close-up shots of her too!
And finally, here is a progress shot of blood, sweat, and tears. I'm on chart E (only one more chart after that). This has used up way less yarn than the pattern says it was going to.
I hope that it grows a bit more too!
Okay, off to make dinner. Tomorrow morning, I have an 'interview' with a preschool. I'll let you know how it goes!

6 comments:

  1. Love all the projects! (And you're so cute!)

    Good luck on your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! What is going on with you guys??? Good luck at the interview too! big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really have made a lot of headway with your projects. They are all beautiful!!

    Good luck with your interview...my fingers are crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these all look wonderful - i'm continually impressed with your knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Rhoda! Thanks for sharing them with us. I love the details in the green shawl...!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!