Monday, October 16, 2006

flower power complete!

I finished it. It took me almost 2 hours to complete the 'Center of Many Swirls' which you can't really see in variegated yarn but nonetheless, it's done! :) I think this pic is the closest match to what it looks like in real life. It's so pretty. :) There will definitely be more of these in my future. I wish I was this gung-ho about finishing my other projects-namely my besotted scarf and that cable wrap. When I finish a dishcloth or what have you, I can't wait to start a new project. When I finish a scarf or a hat, I'm not exactly feelin' a new project just yet. I guess it's the immediate gratification of dishcloths, wristwarmers, etc. I think I need to put the knitting aside for a lil' bit though and get that budget plan done.

5 comments:

  1. It looks WONDERFUL! You did a great job! Thanks for the pic, I'm about to put it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I have so many things I want to knit! Add another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - and an interesting yarn. Yes, there is something to say for instant gratification - scarves take much longer than you expect thinking about them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Ive been procrastinating on this one, but your pic really makes me want to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you to all of you! :) I feel so special!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!