Thursday, October 5, 2006

pictures

Well, finally here is a pic of my fiance with his beloved bearclaws. He wasn't in a rush to go anywhere this morning and he actually had them on so that's how I remembered to snap a pic. :) And last night, I completed the first of the pair of fetching I had started last week.I think the second pair for myself will be striped too. :) I kinda like how it came out. Now I just need to remember when I started the striping along the body. Last night, while I was trying to fall asleep I had a brilliant idea. :) I had searched a while ago for some alternative yarns for the cherry garcia but all were going to cost some money. Until my brainstorm last night! I still have a whole skein of the bearclaw yarn (and a bit more than that leftover) so I think I'm going to cast on with it. The pattern calls for bulky yarn and that's what it is. I think I might try the pattern out in this green lion brand stuff I have too. I'm excited. My cold little neckneeds a cherry garcia! I woke up to go to the bathroom this morning and my fingers were a bit stiff. Guess what I did before I got back into bed? I put on one of my fetchings and that stopped the stiffness. I'm a genius. lol. Okay, I'm off to cast on. Oh wait, I have to confess first. I was bad last night. I had told myself I wasn't going to knit in the evenings and just limit myself to daytime knitting but I cheated. I knitted while the PR reunion show was on and felt somewhat guilty but I completed the first of my striped fetching so the guilt didn't hang around for too long. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! As long as your hand/wrist isn't hurting - go ahead and knit. hehe Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the bear claws! I was in here the other day and saw them, but forgot to comment...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!