Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Cost Plus

Yesterday was the first time I had been to a Cost Plus in years.  The first time I had ever been to a Cost Plus was when I was still living in the bay area. I can't remember which time that was..I think when I was already attending grad school though.  The first Cost Plus I ever went to was the one in Oakland, CA (the flagship store maybe?)  Anyhow, yesterday was the first time the hubs had ever been and needless to say, we spent way more than we had intended to.  We picked up some fun stuff in the food section (always a favorite of mine).  We loved the soap section and the kitchen items.  We picked up some a lot of new kitchen items but they were all much needed.  We love Cost Plus! :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Here from the challenge. I love CostPlus and wish we had one here in Bellingham!
    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a Cost Plus but wish I could. I bet I would love Cost Plus too.

    Nice to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Cost Plus! There is a lamp there I've been eyeballing.. Maybe I will go pick that up soon :D
    Happy A-Z'ing!
    ~AJ @ frodofrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love World Market! We have one just up the street from us. Never know what you'll find :) They do have some fantastic drink/foods for sale. Hmmm. Maybe I need to run in there tomorrow!

    Anna@ Herding Cats & Burning Soup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea Cost Plus was still out there. Figured they disappeared with Costco and Sam's Clubs everywhere. I used to shop there years ago, now I'm all about Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our local Cost Plus closed a couple of years ago. I was bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New to me...we don't have any that I know of in NE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of Cost Plus before - what is it like?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!