Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for Waiting

You would think that since I'm a knitter and I work with children, I should be good at waiting, right? HA. Actually it depends on the situation.  For example, if the hubs is going in for a hospital procedure, then I come well-prepared with a bag of stuff (magazines, knitting, snacks, water, and a book).  If the wait is an unexpected one and I am ill-prepared, it can go either way.  I am not one who will play with my phone.  I don't even access the internet on my phone and this is by choice!  What makes the waiting worse is typically annoying people waiting around me, bad perfume/cologne (I'm allergic), smoking (if it's open air), and hunger.  I need to start carrying knitting in my bag again like I used to. That way I always have something to do if I have to sit around and wait.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Unexpected waits always get to me, so now I always carry writing stuff and a book to read in my bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and look forward to more of your posts. Checking your blog out from a-z.

    here's my blog: http://throughtherainbowsandstorms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and looking forward to more blogs.

    http://throughtherainbowsandstorms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got no patience either....! I hate waiting, whatever the circumstance!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!