Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for Here

Here I am week 2 of blogging from A to Z and week 2 of my spring vacation!  I can't believe I have to go back to work next week.  I've been feeling a tad guilty.  I should really start working on my spring narratives because I have the time to work on them now.  Those of you that have been following my blog for a while know that at my school, we don't utilize "typical" report cards.  We don't even really give letter grades (except for middle school I believe).  We have to craft reports on each individual child.  In Kindergarten, the key areas are social and emotional development, mathematical thinking, and language arts.  The math part is easy. It's the social and emotional that requires more thought and care.  I think I just might try to start them before this week is up.
I have been here knitting away.  Had I been in my usual knitting mode, I would've had at least 2 projects completed by now. Ha. The hubs was on spring break too so that has prevented me from knitting, reading, keeping up with blogs, etc.  This week he has a couple of doctor appts and class so maybe I'll be able to get some things done. I have caught up on all my magazine reading which was an amazing feat. I got a free subscription to Newsweek and had been behind since the first issue (try January something). Now I'm ahead of the game! yahoo!!  If only it could remain this way.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hope you can stay on top of your reading! I am all caught up on my blog reading but not my magazine reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of your 2 week spring break to my one week vacation. I now need a vacation to recover from my vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I am always behind on everything I want to do. That darn job keeps getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!