Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Ziploc

Ziploc bags are a necessity in Kindergarten if not all elementary school classes. We use them for everything. Currently, I have a few dead moths in a snack size ziploc to take to school for my students to examine! We are learning about caterpillars, butterflies, and moths.  Earlier today, I had my students sort through some magnetic lowercase letters and when they finished, they put them in ziploc bags!  For Mother's Day, our students are making earrings. They are beading them onto straight head pins and I am placing them on earring wires.  After they've put the earrings on some construction paper, they fold it up and put them in a teeny ziploc bag!  I will try to get some pics of some of their earrings just so you can see. After today, I'll be able to go back to blogging about my life but I'm going to miss the randomness of A to Z blogging.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I use ziplocs on a daily basis too.

    Do you have to buy the ziplocs or does the school supply them?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!