I tend to be picky about who I want to be friends with and that comes from experience. In my younger days, I wasn't so picky and my Johari window was wide open! I have established strong friendships with people fairly quickly only to be extremely disappointed by them afterwards. Once I stop being someone's friend, that's usually it. I am not one who will give someone another chance unless they ask for it and they actually deserve it.
Tanyia, nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award!
- Thanks the person that gave you this award and link back to them.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve this award.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know that they got this amazing award.
1. All my cars are volkswagens (it just sort of happened that way!).
2. I love watching reruns of "Happy Days" and "Laverne & Shirley."
3. I like sitting on the floor!
4. I handwash my hubs's white shirts because we don't ever have enough whites for an entire load.
5. I wear colored socks because they're fun and they're easier to match!
6. I love trying new recipes.
7. I tend to listen to the tv rather than watch it. I like it for background noise (you know, compensating for the lack of another adult at home!)
And now here are my nominees: Robyn of Knit & Purl Mama fame, Jane of Maiden Jane, Kim from Just Sayin', Dawn, the knittinwolf, Rachel of Bmore crafty, and Deb of Hakucho. Thanks for being so stylish!