Tuesday, April 26, 2011

V is for Victory!

(Gotta love Johnny Drama!)
I did it! I have been able to come up with an alphabetical topic to post for each A to Z day during the month of April. Granted today's post is V but what you didn't know is I have already written my posts for W, X, Y and Z! I couldn't come up with anything initially for V until after I completed the other letters. Things I learned for next year (should I attempt this again): 
*coming up with post topics early (if possible) makes things SO much easier
*this challenge can be draining
*it is so worth it in the end
Congratulations to everyone else who made it to the end. I appreciate those of you that made time to comment on my A to Z posts too! :)


3 comments:

  1. I love Johnny Drama! I heard there's one more season coming!

    Yey for your Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you are almost at the end of the alphabet!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!