Tuesday, April 26, 2011

V is for Victory!

(Gotta love Johnny Drama!)
I did it! I have been able to come up with an alphabetical topic to post for each A to Z day during the month of April. Granted today's post is V but what you didn't know is I have already written my posts for W, X, Y and Z! I couldn't come up with anything initially for V until after I completed the other letters. Things I learned for next year (should I attempt this again): 
*coming up with post topics early (if possible) makes things SO much easier
*this challenge can be draining
*it is so worth it in the end
Congratulations to everyone else who made it to the end. I appreciate those of you that made time to comment on my A to Z posts too! :)


3 comments:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.