Monday, October 25, 2010

andrea is my enemy

I just spent most of the evening trying to work on the first row of the border for my andrea's shawl. First, I knitted the picked up stitches on the wrong side and didn't realize it until I had begun working on the first row of the border. I ripped back two rows, knitted them on the correct side but then when I began the first row of the border, there was a problem. I ripped back and attempted to redo the first row again but was unsuccessful so she's on a time out and I need time away. I think I need to copy the chart so that I sort of internalize it and understand it better. Not really sure why I'm having so much trouble. It could possibly be because most charts highlight the sections (in red) that are to be repeated. I stupidly just thought that all those straight lines were where the stitch marker was place. Oh well. It's Good to be a Girl is moving along though slowly. Like I said last night, I'm trying to spend more time with my books!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That's not good! Hope it works out and doesn't give you too much trouble ;(

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!