Here is a close-up of the detail:
I really like it. I wish that it was longer but I'll get over it. It is currently soaking in the sink so I'll try to have some modeled shots during the week.I cast off for my kitty hat a few moments ago.
I had taken another shot with my looking but I look so tired, I didn't want to post the pic! lol. It is next for blocking. Still not sure if the placement of the ears is good enough but it'll have to do!
After I finish blogging, I'm going to sew on my buttons for purpley mush. I have wound my yarn for a belle ascot and I think I finally know what two yarns I'm going to wind for my andrea's shawl. I also think I'm going to cast on for that balacava the hubs has been wanting. I'm going to use some recycled black yarn that I have from a shawl a parent gave me years ago. I was too scared to reuse the stuff for another shawl in case I ran out of yarn! It's super soft--maybe too soft but I guess we'll just have to see.
I still have to lesson plan for the week! I have spent the day catching up on blogs and emails and looking through patterns to see what I'd like to cast on for next!



Cute kitty ears, I thought you weren't doing the ears part??
ReplyDeleteOh wow, Crocogator was a SUPER fast knit! Look at you go! How long did it actually take you to make? Can't wait to see the modeled shot of it!
I love the green scarf. The yarn is beautiful! The kitty hat is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove your scarf! Maybe you can wear it with a pin where it is short. I'm sure you'll figure out something. Have you seen this site
ReplyDeletehttp://www.texeresilk.com/cms-scarf_tying_guide.html
Not sure if it will help you or not, but I thought it was interesting.
The kitty hat is super cute :)
Have a great day!
Awesome projects!
ReplyDeleteooh those are both really cute! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete