Tuesday, October 12, 2010

is it november yet?

Teehee. These home visits are really killing me. I didn't even have any today-the one that was scheduled, they forgot which was fine because the hubs and I had a few things to take care of that were rather pressing. Everything should be all taken care of by tomorrow though. He is still sick. In fact, it's like a mack truck hit the poor guy. He definitely has what the kids had. I managed to schedule one of my non-English speaking visits for next week. So I have three that need to be rescheduled. One person asked if we could do it November 1st. Home visits are only conducted during the month of October so I said no. Find a date in October.
Today was a fairly wonderful day of school! I've created the four corners. I have four boys who cannot sit together when we're on the rug (or even when we're doing work at our tables). SO, each boy has a designated box on the rug (our rug has rectangles and squares). The other kids want their own box. I told them only these four have their own spots. lol. One of the four spends a lot of time sitting at the table when we're doing whole group stuff but I realized today that he got to stay with the class the entire day. I called his mom a couple hours ago to let her know he had an amazing day. I hope he keeps it up.
Tomorrow is our first day of "Enrichment." I have to figure out what exactly I'm going to teach on the first day. My topic is leaves and come November 18th (or something like it), we need to have some sort of finished product to present to the whole school and along with that, we have a feast!
Pictures maybe tomorrow. We're having inspection tomorrow so I had to pull stuff out of our porch because we're only supposed to have patio furniture there. SO since I was cleaning, I didn't have time to snap a shot of purpley mush or or of my belle's ascot.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, your hubby is still sick! Hope he feels better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like it to be December already (baby 3's arrival!) let's skip over November, LOL, let alone it still be Oct!

    Glad one of your problem students is doing better - that's good news!

    Can't wait to see pics of your 2 FO's! You're really on a roll girl!

    What kind of stuff did you have on your porch that you had to remove?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!