Saturday, October 23, 2010

saturday night

We are back from dinner at our friend's house. We ate a couple hours ago but I'm hungry again. lol. Might have some popcorn. I am a bit further along on my it's good to be a girl. I've completed one pattern repeat. I'm debating on whether or not I should go down a needle size (as it is I'm on 4s). I'm going to pick up my andrea's shawl in a bit. I'm a few pattern repeats from being done with the border edging (finally!). Tomorrow we intend to bake our zucchini bread so we'll see how it turns out. It's s new recipe I'm trying out. Off to watch some tv!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to hear about the zuke bread - is it my recipe you're trying? :) Let me know how it turns out if so!

    Can't wait to see progress pictures on your shawls. Why would you need to go down a needle size on your IGTBAG?

    Don't talk to me about being hungry... wait til you're pregnant one day! I'm always hungry! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!