Saturday, October 23, 2010
saturday night
We are back from dinner at our friend's house. We ate a couple hours ago but I'm hungry again. lol. Might have some popcorn. I am a bit further along on my it's good to be a girl. I've completed one pattern repeat. I'm debating on whether or not I should go down a needle size (as it is I'm on 4s). I'm going to pick up my andrea's shawl in a bit. I'm a few pattern repeats from being done with the border edging (finally!). Tomorrow we intend to bake our zucchini bread so we'll see how it turns out. It's s new recipe I'm trying out. Off to watch some tv!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cant wait to hear about the zuke bread - is it my recipe you're trying? :) Let me know how it turns out if so!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see progress pictures on your shawls. Why would you need to go down a needle size on your IGTBAG?
Don't talk to me about being hungry... wait til you're pregnant one day! I'm always hungry! LOL