Sunday, October 17, 2010

first carved pumpkin

The monkey wanted to carve her pumpkins last night. Everyone was exhausted but the hubs took it upon himself to help her carve her first ever pumpkin. It was cute.



There are a couple more pics that I'm missing..maybe I'll have them by tomorrow? The guy in scrubs with the monkey was our weekend guest, the hubs' cousin/best man from our wedding. He has the rest of the pics.
I thought the hubs was sick again (fever and throwing up) but it turns out he just had some bad rice milk. Whew.
I cast on for my andrea's shawl (finally) and now am contemplating casting on for It's Good To Be A Girl soon.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your 2 shawls! Great choice for shawls!

    Had no idea Hubs is tattooed! How many does he have?!

    Cool pumpkin! I can't wait for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!