Thursday, October 14, 2010

knitting in the dark

Since belle's ascot is mostly garter stitch, I can knit while watching tv without the lights on (which is how I prefer to watch tv anyway!). The knitting is all done now. All that is left is the three needle bind off!
Here's what I remembered while working on belle's ascot. Garter stitch is not my friend. I don't like how it looks.  I don't like how it makes my fingers and wrist feel afterwards! I will try to stay away from any garter stitch projects in the near future.
Still no pictures because it's nighttime and I'm already in bed. I had one home visit today and scored some delicious strawberries. By the time we got back home, the sun had been hidden by a bunch of dark clouds. The sun comes out while I'm inside the school and then hides once we go outside. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a big fan of garter stitch either. Who is?!

    I like to watch tv with dim light or almost no light either - and that does make it hard to knit.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!